I made a toddler bed!! \o/
I did this all by myself! heh
This heavy, sturdy (I’ve laid on it!) toddler daybed started as a little pile of lumber, and some fabric and batting. I used plans from http://ana-white.com.
You may recognize the patchwork fabric from this dress. I had just enough to upholster the bed. Although I didn’t really keep track, I don’t think I spent more than $40 on this project. Even if I would have needed to purchase the fabric, it probably wouldn’t have gone over $50.
When I get some coordinating bedding worked up I’ll post a photo or two of the really finished version. I may also tighten up some of the upholstery on that front board, now that I see it in the photos it is bugging me. Update: Finished! See the new post here.
Overall, I’m so happy with how this turned out! The plans were perfect, and now I’m even more excited about the other pieces I want to build. THANK YOU ANA!!